Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
AudioEvo.org's mission is to be a venue where lovers of high-end audio and music (audiophiles) can meet to exchange ideas, share opinions, and promote the hobby. All members and potential members are required to read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
There is no fee to participate in AudioEvo.org and membership is open to all. However, the following criteria are strictly enforced.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must comply with all of the rules of AudioEvo.org.
- You must be an individual.
- You may not SPAM.
- You may promote your business on the site as long as you do not SPAM or cause others to report you for abuse.
Use of AudioEvo.org
AudioEvo.org's purpose is as follows:
- To provide a venue for the exchange of information.
- To be a resource to site users.
- To be an online community.
By registering you are agreeing to use this service (site) for the above purposes only. AudioEvo.org reserves the right to terminate any registration, interaction, postings, or listings, at any time for any reason, including but not limited to violations of these terms.
- Your participation is voluntary.
- You will not post any content, photos or videos that are pornographic, graphic or violent.
- You will not use this site to further any interest outside the scope of high-end audio.
- You will not, under any conditions SPAM.
- You will not personally attack anyone on this site for their opinions or beliefs.
- You will stick to the topics of the groups you join.
- You will not brand bash.
- You will be respectful of other members.
- You will not purposefully try to irritate others.
- You will not use this site for anything illegal.
- You will conduct yourself in an honest and civil manner.
AudioEvo.org will never sell or make available your personal information to anybody for any reason. You, however, have the choice of whether or not to publish personally identifiable information on your profile. If you don't want anybody to maliciously use that information, don't post it.
Limit of Liability
AudioEvo.org, its officers, employees, and suppliers will NOT be responsible or liable for:
- Any losses incurred by its members as a direct result of their participation at this site.
- Any losses incurred by its members as an indirect result of their participation.
- Any losses incurred by its members as a result of another member's participation.
- Any losses incurred as a result of computer failure, slowdown, or inability to connect.
- Any statements or actions of any of its members, either on this site or elsewhere.
- Loss of any information stored on the AudioEvo.org servers for any reason.
- The accuracy or lack thereof in any statements made by its members.