Music lover, acoustician, audiophile, musician, record collector.
My Audio System
• A/V RoomService’s design, set-up, calibration and acoustic product offerings.
• The AVRS lab is a room within a room. Each wall and the ceiling float independently and incorporate system damping to reduce vibrations and resonances. The floor is a slab. The ceiling is rated STC 65, and the walls are estimated STC 65-71.
• The dedicated power supply incorporates proprietary wiring and grounding topology, which is then converted to balanced power, which is then run through an MIT Z-Center for additional isolation and power factor correction.
• The surround system is a 5.1 configuration using a pair of compound loaded subwoofers, the same speaker model for R&L front and R&L rear, and a custom matched CC. The mains are aperiodic loaded transmission lines using all Dynaudio drivers.
• The mains are dual-mono, bi-amped.
• All equipment is spiked or floating.
• The reverberation times fall within 0.25-0.35 sec from 125 Hz-10 kHz. with longer decays below 125 Hz. peaking at about 0.57 sec.
The Past, Present and Future of High Resolution Audio
MIT Cables is proud to present:
Please join us for two days of informative presentations from some of the industry's most accomplished engineers.
Keith O. Johnson Keith is known for state of art recordings and technical arts craftsmanship. He strives for a full bodied, articulate and big stage character of recording that captures the artist performer experience. Beginning in ...
CA Audio Show, Crowne Plaze SFO